[CBRMIXE05]: TWICE 19 "Mixforbloke"(Breakcore UK) 45,8 Mo Zip
"Mixforbloke" is a mixx of Twice Nineteen's own tracks.
1:Gorecki the Ninja (speedcore exposition mix)
2: A Comforting Presence
3: Shadow of Shade (co-written by Nick Townsend)
4: Soliloquy (co- written by Nick Townsend)
5: Amsterdam Badone
7: Skinheads in Skirts
8: Mechanic Depressive
Ten Twice 19 facts that you may not have known.
1) Twice 19 lives in England although he wishes he didn’t.
2) Twice 19 only uses a computer to write music because they don’t cry like people do.
3) Twice 19 was the first person to ever join the Boy-Scouts to get close to a girl he liked.
4) Twice 19 has twice been threatened, physically and institutionally, by staff of Anglia Ruskin University.
5) Twice 19 once fell on a climbing frame and bruised his shin really badly.
6) Twice 19 has performed in Pantomime as a Goblin, a Red-Indian Chief, a Blacksmith, a Ghost, a Merry-Man of Sherwood and the rear end of a horse called Dobbin.
7) Twice 19’s favourite breakfast cereal is Coco-pops.
8) Twice 19’s ex-Boy-Scout leader was convicted for possessing sexual images of young children.
9) Twice 19 once appeared in a Zombie film entitled: ‘Zombie: A burger of Doom!’
10) Twice 19 had a cat called Tuff, but it died on his 14th birthday.